Esoteric Integral Yoga COURSE
An Intensive Study of Yogic Science & Spirituality for the Realisation of the Human Potential
Yoga is much more than a physical practice
…and its ability to create emotional, psychological, mental and other effects is much more scientific & reliable than most people realise.
Often, people have a superficial approach to YOGA as simple body gymnastics. In the West, yoga has become a product of mass marketing.
It is marketed as weight-loss, body toning, and a set of dynamic stretching movements, in order to feel good and find temporary peace and harmony.
Unfortunately, most modern-day yoga trends have lost the true essence that create genuine life-changing effects. This yoga course is not yoga as many see it – it’s not an exercise routine needing fashionable clothes and yoga mats.
Realisation of the Human Potential
Like yoga schools in ancient times, we are a school that focuses on spiritual practice, both on the yoga mat and in daily life, inspiring and supporting the students to find out for themselves what it’s all about and verify all that is presented in the course and traditional scriptures through direct experience.
Tools that allow us to achieve superior goals and transformation
Our students gradually develop a holistic set of tools for understanding themselves and the surrounding world in order to deeply transform, with the help of systems such as the chakras, the 10 Mahavidyas, astrology and more. We take yoga as it is – a very precise transformational tool.
Course designed for long-term spiritual development
It requires your participation
Our course encourages you to experience for yourself. You don’t come here to just “follow along” with the teacher. Each student experiences practice according to their unique perspective, and being in tune with that unique inner reality is very important. You learn how each technique works and you can practice at home to see results for yourself. We encourage observation, sharing and feedback of results to increase efficiency of practice and for inspiration.
The courses are structured with continuous and progressive learning in which each class builds upon the last, following a structured and systematic path.
Scientific and spiritual
We teach techniques that enable you to verify what is being taught in ancient scriptures and science alike. You do not need to “believe” in anything – not in Chakras, Nadis, Prana, energy flow or anything else presented. The course is designed to allow you to experience the phenomena & effects described (the methodology of a scientific experiment). Included in the course are research & studies from the fields of biology, anatomy, psychology, physics (mechanics, electro-magnetics, wave theory), neuroscience and even quantum physics.
Emphasis on effects beyond the physical
Some students describe the yoga practice in this course as “a more meditative approach to yoga”, “easier to silence the mind and focus on inner experience” and that it’s like “using the body to connect to the mind & emotions”. We practice an awareness phase after each asana and technique and the complete yogic relaxation to deepen our awareness of the subtler realities.
Structure of the class:
In the first year, classes are around 2.5 hours consisting of 2 components – theory and practice.
Theory (approx. 50 minutes) is presented on various subjects – in the first year we will learn the law of resonance, the effects of each postures, fundamental laws of the universe.
Practice (approx. 100 minutes) consists of 3 phases: 1) Initial awareness & warming-up exercises, 2) the main yoga techniques and 3) the complete yogic relaxation.
Why Practice Yoga?
Effects of the techniques presented in the yoga course include:
- A gradual awakening of intuition,
- Understanding of body language,
- The ability to “feel” what one truly needs in every moment,
- Restoration of good moods, dynamism, and joy of living (even if it seems to have been lost),
- Realisation of one’s spiritual meaning in the Universe,
- Awareness & control over the mental energy & creative potential.
Other benefits that our students have reported:
- Improved social & intimate relationships – from deepening the understanding of ourselves,
- Increased empathy, compassion, and understanding for others,
- Increased efficiency in using mental & creative energies (better focus & mental clarity),
- Elimination of inner tensions & blockages – physically, and also mentally/emotionally,
- Increased levels of energy and positive inner states (happiness, joy, enthusiasm),
- Deeper levels of relaxation in daily life,
- Improved quality of sleep.
In the Esoteric Integral Yoga course we will learn and practice:
- The chakra system and its connection to our personality and the levels of consciousness (and how it can be used to accelerate personal/spiritual development)
- The chakra system and its connection to our personality and the levels of consciousness (and how it can be used to accelerate personal / spiritual development)
- Authentic step by step techniques of meditation (with specific effects & purposes / which rapidly and efficiently create a deep & profound state of centering, relaxation, and aim to create an unbroken flow of attention)
- Hatha yoga asanas and the effects of each posture on the physical, energetic, emotional and spiritual level, including health and healing
- Restorative practices of deep relaxation
- Breathing exercises to control the subtle energy flows
- Different types of diet which support purification & well-being
- Study of the moral principles of yoga and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Fundamental universal laws and principles including the laws of resonance, correspondence and polarity
- Mental training exercises for a perfectly focused mind and enhanced physical harmony
- Special secret techniques (such as Laya yoga) of supramental awareness for exceptional spiritual states
- Inner alchemy – Biological transmutation and sublimation to embody your highest potential
- Powerful teachings on amorous continence to completely preserve your vital potential and master your erotic energies
- The hidden meaning of colors and how to use them beneficially
- Natural detox methods for complete health
- The use of medicinal plants for healing certain diseases in parallel with the practice of certain YOGA techniques, and ASANAS which are useful for treating various illnesses
- Initiation in secret mantras of different traditions
- Advanced forms of Yoga from ancient secret lineages, including Svara Yoga, Meridian Yoga, Tibetan Yoga, Kalachakra Tantra, and Mahavidya Yoga (Yoga of the 10 Great Cosmic Powers)
The Yogic Traditions:
- Hatha Yoga – the most known in the West, based on the balance of the fundamental polarities of the human being, the solar (+) and lunar (-) energies. It pursues the perfect control of the body, the recovering or maintaining of health, and the full control of the vital energies (see the things here)
- Jnana Yoga – the YOGA of fusion with the superior energies of the mind, of the awakening and amplifying power of discernment
- Bhakti Yoga – the YOGA of universal love, of sacrifice and devotion to the Supreme
- Raja Yoga – the YOGA of fusion with the cosmic mental plane, which aims at the amplification of mental powers, the control of the mind agitation, and the awakening of the Third Eye (Ajna Chakra)
- Kundalini Yoga – the YOGA of awakening and harmonious ascending of the huge power that exists in a latent state at the basis of the spine.
- Tantra Yoga – the YOGA of extreme expansion of the field of consciousness that includes a complex gamut of methods and techniques, including, among others, sexual activity for the purpose of accelerating spiritual evolution by transmuting and sublimating the creative sexual potential.
- Laya Yoga – the YOGA of complete dissolution into certain infinite spheres of the Universe
- Mantra Yoga – the YOGA of entering into resonance with different subtle energies of the Universe, using certain imitative sounds
- Yantra Yoga – the YOGA of telepathic fusion with certain energies or power spheres of the Universe by means of certain geometric drawings, which have been especially conceived and revealed for this purpose
- Karma Yoga – the YOGA of communion with the Supreme through action